Giant’s Propel Advanced 1 will drive you to your fastest finish ever. Thanks to Giant’s Advanced-Grade composite fiber frame with heavily-tested tube shapes and tucked-in brakes, this road rocket propels you to personal bests. Balancing aerodynamics with ride quality and rigidity, the Propel’s incredibly beefy bottom bracket delivers stiffness where you need it and the oversize steerer ensures pinpoint cornering, while Shimano’s superb Ultegra groupset delivers buttery-smooth, ultra-dependable shifting. Giant's aero wheels and a lightweight aluminum bar and stem complete the package, resulting in one incredibly fast ride.
- Aerosystem shaping technology: engineers used extensive wind-tunnel testing research with various tube shapes to optimize the shape of every tube and junction for overall system aerodynamics.
- Giant's Contact SLR Aero Bar & Stem: an oversized stem designed for torsional stiffness is paired with a composite handlebar that's got an aero top profile.
- Speedcontrol SLR brakes: made from a molded composite, these provide solid stopping power, stay tucked out of the wind and allow for easy maintenance.
- Integrated seatpost: it's aero, it's lightweight, and it delivers a superb ride feel. An adjustable saddle clamp offers 10 or 23mm of offset for a precise position.
- Advanced SL-grade composite technology: high-performance, T-800 raw composite fiber material is woven in Giant's own factory.
- Overdrive 2: an oversized, tapered fork steerer tube increases stiffness and enhances cornering performance.
- Powercore: a massive, 86mm-wide press-fit bottom bracket ensures stiffness at the pedals. The asymmetric chainstays provide additional stiffness on the driveside and stability on the non-driveside.
- Ridesense: integrated, removable wireless data transmitter that sends wheel speed and cadence information to any ANT+ compatible device.
- Internal cable routing: keeps the bike sleek and clutter-free.
Pedals sold separately
|Frame||Giant Advanced-Grade Composite, Aero Road Design, PressFit BB86|
|Fork||Giant Advanced-Grade Composite w/Hybrid OverDrive 2 steerer|
|Rims/Wheels||Giant P-A2, aero|
|Hubs||Giant Performance Tracker Road|
|Spokes||Sapim Race, 14/15g|
|Tires||Giant P-R3, 700 x 23c|
|Bottom Bracket||Shimano Press Fit|
|Front Derailleur||Shimano Ultegra|
|Rear Derailleur||Shimano Ultegra|
|Rear Cogs||Shimano Ultegra, 11-speed: 11-28|
|Brake Levers||Shimano Ultegra|
|Brakes||Giant SpeedControl SL|
|Saddle||Giant Performance Road|
|Seatpost||Giant Vector Composite|
Read 1 ReviewsWrite a Review
REVIEW SNAPSHOT®by PowerReviews
- Looks great with good pa
- Heavy and slow
Reviewed by 1 customers
Displaying reviews 1
- Looks Great With Good Pa
- heavy and slow
the bike flatters to deceive . its comfortable and well made. however its aero looks are misleading and the bike is actually heavy and clunky.