Turn your mountain bike into a road warrior with Specialized Fatboy tire. Fast and smooth, these treads are primed for the city streets. This tire also features Specialized's Flak Jacket technology for excellent flat prevention.
With the Crossroads tire, we redesigned our popular tread, making it the best multi-terrain tire out there. Whether on your mountain bike or town bike, this tire is ready for the rigors of everyday street life. And with Flak Jacket flat protection, plus a rugged casing and smooth-rolling tread, you'll get around town easily without worrying about flats or traction on parkways and cobbles. - Casing: 60 TPI - Bead: Wire - Compound: 60a - Flat Protection: Flak Jacket - 26 x 1.9", PSI 35-65, approximate weight 580g
Specialized's Nimbus is a great tire for tackling the streets. Its grippy tread is siped to give you confident handling even when the road conditions are less than stellar. Plus, the Nimbus boasts Specialized's excellent Flak Jacket puncture protection technology to keep flats at bay.
Specialized's Hemisphere Tire is a great value for your bike. Its large volume provides comfort on bumpy surfaces, while the unique tread pattern offers solid traction and rolls quick on both pavement and dirt alike. Plus, it features Specialized's Flak Jacket technology for great flat protection.
$50.00 - $55.00
It's back! This early 90's stalwart has been updated with new materials, a new tread pattern, and new technology. The new version of Specialized's Ground Control 2Bliss Tire is a confident-cornering tread that excels in a variety of conditions. Specialized used finite element analysis to optimize the side knobs for grip, create a fast-rolling center section, and provide great braking control.
The RiBMo is the essence of what a good urban tire is. A perfect blend of weight to strength and riding comfort with a proprietary ProTite Tech puncture material. - Urban/Commuter tire - Steel (Wire) bead - 60-95 PSI
- Studded tire for added traction when conditions get icy - Weight optimized 120tpi casing, Silica rubber, max tire pressure 20psi - Tubeless ready bead/casing
• Classic MTB tire with large, widely spaced knobs • Excellent for use on hardpack
• All mountain tire with deep knobs for traction • Wire bead • Size: 26 x 2.1
• The benefits of a smooth center with small side knobs
• Recreational tire with horizontal grooves for traction • Size: 26 x 1 3/8 • ISO 597
$20.00 - $28.50
• Hybrid/touring tire for fast rides and commuting • Wire bead
$20.99 - $22.50
- Hybrid tire for street or light trail use - Wire bead - Size: 26 x 1 3/8 (ISO 590mm)
$20.00 - $25.50
• Urban/recreational tire with shallow, grooved tread for multiple conditions
$20.00 - $24.89
• Balloon tire with urban treads • Large air volume for added shock absorption • Wire bead • Size: 26 x 2.125
$20.00 - $25.49
• MTB tire suitable for road use with shallow, raised center knobs
• Mountain XC tire with medium-depth, directional tread suitable for road, light trail use • Size: 26 x 2.1
$20.00 - $23.99
• Slick cruiser tire with widely spaced narrow grooves for traction
• Urban commuter tire with Kevlar Flat Shield protection • Low rolling resistance • Wire bead • Size: 26 x 1.5
Giant's Revel Tire has lots of volume and plenty of grip with its all-conditions tread design. A near-continuous center tread rolls fast over a variety of surfaces, and the side knobs bite in corners and the loose stuff.
$30.00 - $48.00
For all your 26" Trekking needs. The Overdrive II is the next step in the evolution of Maxxis' popular Overdrive series of commuter/trekking tires. The smooth center rolls quickly along pavement, and the textured shoulders offer a bit more cornering grip in looser conditions. For added visibility while commuting in the morning fog or late evening, the Overdrive II features a reflective strip integrated into the sidewall. To top it all off, the Overdrive II uses either their MaxxShield or Silkworm puncture protection for the ultimate in flat prevention. - Silkworm or MaxxShield Puncture Protection options - Reflective stripe for added visibility
Put your fatty on a diet with Origin-8's Devist-8er Ultralight Tire. It features an open, blocky all-purpose tread for great grip in a variety of situations, and excellent mud shedding properties. A Kevlar layer around the entire casing provides excellent puncture resistance. And, a folding Kevlar bead will help get your fat bike's weight down.
Giant's FlatGuard Sport Tire is a must have for hard-core commuters, comfort bikes, city cruisers, pretty much anyone on 2 wheels. This slick gives you extra puncture and cut resistance in the form of a lightweight BlackJacket membrane that spans the entire tire from bead to bead.
You can have it all! Predictable cornering grip is combined with a fast-rolling tread pattern in Continental’s X-King tire. Bump absorption is excellent due to its high-volume casing. Its open lug pattern hooks up in dry corners and sheds mud well when the terrain gets wet and sloppy. This is a great all-around tire!
The S-6 Black Steel Tire in K23 Tread is a great tire for any road bike. - K23 tread pattern - Made from quality Kenda rubber - ETRTO: 37-597 - Wire bead
• Recreational tire with raised center for low rolling resistance • Fits Schwinn "lightweights" and older British club bikes • Size: 26 x 1 3/8
$51.15 - $65.00
Schwalbe's Marathon Plus is legendary for durability and protection. Their nearly impenetrable 5mm-thick SmartGuard layer almost eliminates flats over the course of the tire's excellent, long life. Whether you're setting out on a cross-country bike tour, cruising on a tandem, or just want peace of mind during your daily commute, the Marathon Supreme is in it for the long haul.
• Tight directional center tread pattern with lateral knobs for traction • Wire bead • Size: 26 x 1.95
$31.95 - $34.95
The Slick is the tire for those year-round, all-weather commuters. The Slick utilizes a smooth center for rolling efficiency and deep outer grooves for enhanced control in wet conditions. Usage: Trekking / Comfort Conditions: Dry to Wet / Pavement Compound: Distance Casing: Durable Bead: Wire 26" Comp Tube-Type: 540g 29" Comp Tube-Type: 979g 700c Comp Tube-Type: 505g
$54.00 - $92.99
The Standard. Often imitated, never duplicated. The Minion DHF is the standard by which all other downhill tires are measured. The DHF incorporates ramped knobs for low rolling resistance and channel-cut knobs to increase gripping edges, giving straight-line control and precise cornering. - Directional, ramped knob design - front or rear - 60 TPI
Page 1 of 2 Next page