• Forged aluminum body * Chromoly spindle * Non-slip studs * Toe clip compatible * 529g per pair (9/16-inch)
$15.00 - $15.39
- Fits most MTB shoes - For clipless SPD-style pedals - 4-degree float
$12.00 - $15.00
• One-piece ABS resin body • Non-slip rubber surface • Boron spindle • 388g pair
• Alloy carrier with plastic pedal body • Locking mechanism secures pedals in position • Chromoly spindle • 436g pair
• One-piece resin body • Juvenile size platform • Boron spindle • 390g pair
SPD-style replacement cleats for Origin-8 pedals.
• CNC aluminum body • Sealed bearing • Toe clip compatible • Reflectors included • 9/16-inch spindle
• One-piece nylon body • Chromoly spindle • Toe clip compatible • 407g pair
Giant's Original MTB Sport Platform Pedals are ready to tame your local trails. They boast wide, stable aluminum platforms with a scalloped shape plus 10 replaceable and adjustable traction pins for an awesome grip. And, for excellent durability, there are tough chromoly axles and fine sealed bearings to keep the dirt and mud out.
$20.00 - $21.00
Giant's Plastic Platform Pedals boast light and durable fiber-reinforced nylon bodies with wide, low-profile platforms and 10 molded pins per side for an excellent grip. You also get tough chromoly axles, quality bearings, and reflectors for visibility.
Crank Brothers' Premium MTB Cleats are perfect for your Crank Brothers Eggbeater, Candy, Acid, Smarty, Mallet, and Quattro pedals. They're made from solid brass for crisp entry and exit, and top-notch durability.
$45.00 - $52.99
- Pedal body made of ruggedly durable engineering grade thermoplastic - LSL sleeve bushing and sealed bearing - 9/16" CNC machined Chromoly spindle - 10 M3-8mm replaceable pins per side - Platform size: 113mm x 105mm - 350g per pair
• Combines the efficiency of the SPD system and the convenience of a platform pedal • Integrated reflector • Adjustable entry and release tension settings • Sealed mechanism and serviceable cup & cone bearings
$30.80 - $48.00
Origin-8's Pro Track Light Pedals boast durable chromoly axles with reliable ball bearings. They feature an aluminum body and a toe-clip compatible aluminum cage, and tip the scales at 360 grams a pair.
Origin-8's Pro Grip Toe Straps feature a super-strong double hold strap system and a large Velcro polyester strap cover. They fit most platform and track style pedals.
- NJS/Keirin certified chrome plated steel clips for single toe strap - Hardware included
Origin-8's Sport Road Pedals boast a one piece resin bodies with toe clips and straps.
Shimano's SPD cleats are perfect for all your SPD-compatible pedals. If your entry and exit isn't what it used to be, a cleat replacement is just what the bike doctor ordered.
- Shimano SPD-SL-style - Engineered thermoplastic injection body - Anti-slip walk pads - Fixed position with no float
Ultra thin CNC'd 6061 aluminum platform - 9/16" chromoly spindle - 124.5 x 100mm wide platform - Replaceable pins - Weight: 380g (pair)
Origin-8's Look Delta Cleats are compatible with Look Keo-style pedals. They feature 9-degrees of float.
• Nylon body w/ steel cage • Chromoly spindle • Toe clip compatible (included) • 547g pair • 9/16-inch pedals
Crank Brothers' Eggbeaters are 4-sided, which makes them super easy to enter and exit. Their open design makes them shed mud and debris quickly, and these pedals feature 6-degrees of knee-friendly float. The Eggbeater 1s feature chromoly axles, stainless-steel springs, and steel bodies.
$99.99 - $100.00
Crank Brothers' Eggbeater pedals are 4-sided, making them super easy to enter and exit. Their open design sheds mud and debris quickly, and these pedals sport 6-degrees of knee-friendly float. The Eggbeater 2s feature forged chromoly axles, stainless-steel springs, and cast steel bodies. Plus, the internals are water-tight for excellent durability and consistently smooth pedaling.
Shimano's SM-SH56 Multi-Release Cleats disengage with less effort and in more directions than standard SPD cleats.
• HiPAC carbon fiber body • CNC machined chromoly axle • Sealed ball bearings • Adjustable tension • LOOK KEO compatible • 280g pair • SHIMANO Equivalent PD-5700
iSSi's SPD cleats are perfect for all your SPD-compatible pedals. If your entry and exit isn't what it used to be, a cleat replacement is just what the bike doctor ordered. • 4 degrees of float both inward and outward
$6.00 - $10.00
• Plastic nylon molded body • Chromoly spindle • 318g pair
VP's VX Pedals are solid all-around off-road performers designed as rugged and durable SPD-cleat compatible mountain-biking clipless pedals. They features light cast-aluminum bodies with forged, CNC-machined and heat-treated chromoly axles for strength and sealed cartridge bearings for long life. They also have adjustable release tension.
• 7.7% more pedal-to-shoe contact vs. PD-M780 • 2.8mm wider pedal platform vs. PD-M780 • Mud shedding offset binding design • 0.5mm lower platform height than PD-M780 for pedaling stability • Robust retention claws provide smooth engagement/release • Adjustable entry and release tension settings • Strong, durable chrome-molly spindle with 8mm hex wrench mount
Page 1 of 2 Next page