Polar's Insulated Bottles keep liquids cooler, longer so you enjoy crisp, refreshing drinks even at the end of your rides. These excellent bottles are BPA- and chemical-free so every sip tastes great. Plus, they feature an easy-to-clean removable valve, plus a handy and removable carrying loop.
Profile's Aquarack holds 2 water bottles behind the seat where they are tucked out of the wind for superior aerodynamics, and are also easily accessed. Plus, there are CO2 cartridge mounts as well. The Aquarack clamps tightly to seatposts from 27.2mm to 31.6mm in diameter.
- Pair of Velcro attached bosses - Mount a water bottle cage or pump mount on any part of your frame
• Biodegradable bottle and cap • Easy to squeeze soft plastic, soft plunger • BPA free, California prop 65 compliant • Made in the U.S.A.
Specialized's E-Cage 6.0 MTB is constructed from aluminum for minimum weight, maximum durability and excellent bottle-holding power.
Specialized's Rib Cage Carbon features 100% FACT carbon for a sleek, minimalist design with secure bottle retention in a featherlight, sub-20-gram package.
- Saddle rail mounted cages are a great solution for triathletes or anyone looking for more bottle cage options - Model SBH-300 Aluminum adapter clamps to saddle rails for dual bottle cage location behind the saddle, hardware included - Model SBH-80 Steel adapter clamps to saddle rails for single…
Cannondale's GT-40 Aluminum Side-Load Cage is perfect for smaller frames or funky full-suspension frames where bottle clearance is an issue. Providing a secure hold and easy access to your bottle, this stylish cage weighs in at just over 42 grams.
Stay cool, even on the hottest days with Cannondale's Insulated High-Flow Water Bottle. The triple-layer thermal isolation technology keeps your drink cooler over twice as long as non-insulated bottles, and the high-flow valve and an easy-squeeze design make staying hydrated a breeze. Plus, its…
Cannondale's Speed-C Cage provides excellent wrap-around coverage with an effective, yet subtle C-logo design. Made of molded poly-resin, this stylish cage tips the scales at a scant 40 grams.
Specialized's Manta Cage is light, secure and stylish. Its feathery aluminum construction is exceptionally durable and the unique, anti-scuff wings keep your bottles pristine. Plus, the open design means easy in/out.
Specialized's Zee Cage II Alloy boasts a unique side-loading design that works great on small frames and full-suspension bikes that don't have clearance for getting a bottle in and out of a standard cage. Plus, it's made of strong and light aluminum to hold bottles fast.
Specialized's Reserve Rack is the aero way to carry water and inflation tools on your bike. The Reserve Rack fastens to your saddle rails and allows you to mount a water bottle cage, mini pump, and two CO2 canister where they'll stay tucked out of the wind.
• High flow, leakproof air valve automatically opens when the bottle is squeezed • Removable valve for easy cleaning • Thin-wall polypropylene (PP) plastic • Easy to squeeze • 100% BPA-free • Recyclable
Hydration is only a short reach away with Giant's ProWay Bottle Cage. Lightweight plastic construction offers a safe, secure, and rattle-free hold on your bottles.
• Double wall construction with foam insulation layer • Keeps liquids cool up to two hours • Thin-wall polypropylene (PP) plastic • Easy to squeeze • 100% BPA-free • Recyclable
• Glass reinforced nylon construction • Fits standard bottles • Hardware included • ~ 28g
Sometimes you don't want to leave your cup of joe at home. Enter: Origin-8's Joe-2-Go Drink Holder to keep your morning beverage within easy reach.
• Double wall construction with foam insulation layer • Keep liquids cool up to 2 hours • Large valve allows 50% more flow than a standard bottle • Thin-wall polypropylene plastic • Easy to squeeze • 100% BPA-free • Recyclable
Planet Bike's PB Cage holds your bottle securely with sturdy 6.2mm-diameter 6061-aluminum tubing and comes in a variety of colors so you can coordinate your bike down to the last detail.
Specialized's Zee Cage integrates an EMT Cage Mount multi-tool, easily allowing riders to combine hydration and repair equipment in an amazingly clean, tidy solution. The cage is available in either a right- and left-hand bottle load, perfect for full suspension and smaller frames.
This 100% FACT carbon fiber cage weighs less than 20 grams and is compatible with SWAT accessories for tool and storage integration. - SWAT technology design allows for storage and tool integration. - FACT carbon construction for a perfect fusion of strength and light weight. - Super-low bottle…
Sunlite's Alloy Cage comes in a rainbow of colors to match your bike. It's light, holds fast and looks great.
• Large valve allows 50% more flow than a standard bottle • Thin-wall polypropylene (PP) plastic • Easy to squeeze • 100% BPA-free • Recyclable
• Large valve allows 50% more flow than a standard bottle • Thin-wall polypropylene plastic • Easy to squeeze • 100% BPA-free • Recyclable
- Stainless steel cage with 24 ounce screw top bottle - Cage Velcros on any size frame tube or seat post
The Starter Kit has all of the basic necessities required to get you out riding prepared and safely. It contains two bottle cages, a durable, efficient pump, tire levers, and a water-resistant saddle bag to house it all. - Mini Wedgie saddle bag provides 48.5 cu. in. of easily accessible…
• Composite construction • Fits standard bottles
Specialized's Zee Cage II Carbon incorporates a unique side-loading design that works great on small frames and full-suspension bikes with reduced clearance for bottle cages. Plus, it's made of lightweight carbon fiber so it's durable and holds bottles snugly. And, you can even choose the right- or…
Cannondale’s GT-40 Aluminum Cage provides easy bottle access in a wrap-around design that holds bottles securely even on rough roads and trails. Plus, at 40 grams, it’s light, too!