$10.00 - $11.00
• High flow, leakproof air valve automatically opens when the bottle is squeezed • Removable valve for easy cleaning • Thin-wall polypropylene (PP) plastic • Easy to squeeze • 100% BPA-free • Recyclable
Osprey's Rev 6 hydration pack is a perfect lightweight companion for quickly navigating the trails. Its Biostretch harness moves with you during high activity endeavors, offering stability and comfort. A 2.5-liter Hydraulics LT Reservoir ensures you are properly hydrated while harness pockets store an extra water bottle and food so you can refuel on the go. The main compartment and outside bungee cord allow you to store extra layers so you're ready for unpredictable weather. And, the Rev 6 features mesh side pockets and an easy-to-access DigiFlip pocket on the shoulder strap for your phone.
$8.00 - $12.00
• Large valve allows 50% more flow than a standard bottle • Thin-wall polypropylene plastic • Easy to squeeze • 100% BPA-free • Recyclable
• Double wall construction with foam insulation layer • Keep liquids cool up to 2 hours • Large valve allows 50% more flow than a standard bottle • Thin-wall polypropylene plastic • Easy to squeeze • 100% BPA-free • Recyclable
Cannondale's GT-40 Aluminum Side-Load Cage is perfect for smaller frames or funky full-suspension frames where bottle clearance is an issue. Providing a secure hold and easy access to your bottle, this stylish cage weighs in at just over 42 grams.
$15.00 - $20.00
Cannondale's Speed-C Cage provides excellent wrap-around coverage with an effective, yet subtle C-logo design. Made of molded poly-resin, this stylish cage tips the scales at a scant 40 grams.
Planet Bike's PB Cage holds your bottle securely with sturdy 6.2mm-diameter 6061-aluminum tubing and comes in a variety of colors so you can coordinate your bike down to the last detail.
$5.99 - $10.00
- Rigid alloy construction - Weighs only 65.2 grams
- Pair of Velcro attached bosses - Mount a water bottle cage or pump mount on any part of your frame
• Composite construction • Fits standard bottles
• Glass reinforced nylon construction • Fits standard bottles • Hardware included • ~ 28g
$4.00 - $8.00
Sunlite's Alloy Cage comes in a rainbow of colors to match your bike. It's light, holds fast and looks great.
$8.00 - $9.00
• Large valve allows 50% more flow than a standard bottle • Thin-wall polypropylene (PP) plastic • Easy to squeeze • 100% BPA-free • Recyclable
$10.99 - $12.95
Polar's Insulated Bottles keep liquids cooler, longer so you enjoy crisp, refreshing drinks even at the end of your rides. These excellent bottles are BPA- and chemical-free so every sip tastes great. Plus, they feature an easy-to-clean removable valve, plus a handy and removable carrying loop. This bottle comes standard with the Polar Bottle Sport cap.
$9.99 - $12.00
The Polar Bottle Sport is the original insulated water bottle that keeps your water cold more than twice as long. Lightweight, squeezable and easy to clean, the Polar Bottle Sport is the go-to bottle for adventurers around the globe. This bottle comes standard with the Polar Bottle Sport cap.
$15.99 - $17.60
Sometimes you don't want to leave your cup of joe at home. Enter: Origin-8's Joe-2-Go Drink Holder to keep your morning beverage within easy reach.
$14.00 - $15.00
• Double wall construction with foam insulation layer • Keeps liquids cool up to two hours • Thin-wall polypropylene (PP) plastic • Easy to squeeze • 100% BPA-free • Recyclable
$3.50 - $15.00
• Biodegradable bottle and cap • Easy to squeeze soft plastic, soft plunger • BPA free, California prop 65 compliant • Made in the U.S.A.
Make quick work of any bottle-cap-removal operation with Park's BO-2 Bottle Opener. This ergonomic tool is made of stainless steel with a comfy vinyl coating.
Hydration is only a short reach away with Giant's ProWay Bottle Cage. Lightweight plastic construction offers a safe, secure, and rattle-free hold on your bottles.
$6.99 - $20.00
- Saddle rail mounted cages are a great solution for triathletes or anyone looking for more bottle cage options - Model SBH-300 Aluminum adapter clamps to saddle rails for dual bottle cage location behind the saddle, hardware included - Model SBH-80 Steel adapter clamps to saddle rails for single bottle cage location behind the saddle, hardware included
Cannondale’s GT-40 Aluminum Cage provides easy bottle access in a wrap-around design that holds bottles securely even on rough roads and trails. Plus, at 40 grams, it’s light, too!
Sunlite's ATB Bottle Cage is made of heavier aluminum than the regular bottle cage to keep your bottle in place on bumpy rides. It's still light and looks great.
Osprey's Raptor 14 pack carries everything you need to ride all day. It's made from rip-stop nylon and contains tons of pockets: one for easy access to the 3-liter Hydraulics reservoir, a main compartment, a lined electronics/glasses pocket, and a removable tool organizer in its own lower zip compartment. And, compression straps keep it all snugged tight. There is a rigid AirScape back panel that keeps you cool and won't deform when fully loaded. What's more, the Raptor boasts a helmet attachment, a hip belt with pockets, and a supportive harness system for comfort that lasts all ride long.
$50.00 - $59.99
Profile's Aquarack holds 2 water bottles behind the seat where they are tucked out of the wind for superior aerodynamics, and are also easily accessed. Plus, there are CO2 cartridge mounts as well. The Aquarack clamps tightly to seatposts from 27.2mm to 31.6mm in diameter.
The FC System was designed with one thing in mind: to bring together the most compelling details into one all-inclusive hydration system. This center-mounted, low-profile hydration system adapts to a wide variety of aerobar positions. It combines a bottle with a no-splash refill port, integrated forward-facing computer mount, and built-in accessory box to hold nutritionals. - Compatible with narrow aerobar positions - Dual position straw can be moved on the left or right side of the bottle - Capacity: 35oz (1035ml) - 70-140mm (center to center) - BPA-free plastic - Weight: 350g
- Stainless steel cage with 24 ounce screw top bottle - Cage Velcros on any size frame tube or seat post
Stay cool, even on the hottest days with Cannondale's Insulated High-Flow Water Bottle. The triple-layer thermal isolation technology keeps your drink cooler over twice as long as non-insulated bottles, and the high-flow valve and an easy-squeeze design make staying hydrated a breeze. Plus, its BPA-free and dishwasher safe.
Page 1 of 1