Polar's Insulated Bottles keep liquids cooler, longer so you enjoy crisp, refreshing drinks even at the end of your rides. These excellent bottles are BPA- and chemical-free so every sip tastes great. Plus, they feature an easy-to-clean removable valve, plus a handy and removable carrying loop.
Profile's Aquarack holds 2 water bottles behind the seat where they are tucked out of the wind for superior aerodynamics, and are also easily accessed. Plus, there are CO2 cartridge mounts as well. The Aquarack clamps tightly to seatposts from 27.2mm to 31.6mm in diameter.
- Pair of Velcro attached bosses - Mount a water bottle cage or pump mount on any part of your frame
Sunlite's ATB Bottle Cage is made of heavier aluminum than the regular bottle cage to keep your bottle in place on bumpy rides. It's still light and looks great.
• Double wall construction with foam insulation layer • Keeps liquids cool up to two hours • Thin-wall polypropylene (PP) plastic • Easy to squeeze • 100% BPA-free • Recyclable
• Double wall construction with foam insulation layer • Keep liquids cool up to 2 hours • Large valve allows 50% more flow than a standard bottle • Thin-wall polypropylene plastic • Easy to squeeze • 100% BPA-free • Recyclable
- Saddle rail mounted cages are a great solution for triathletes or anyone looking for more bottle cage options - Model SBH-300 Aluminum adapter clamps to saddle rails for dual bottle cage location behind the saddle, hardware included - Model SBH-80 Steel adapter clamps to saddle rails for single…
Cannondale's GT-40 Aluminum Side-Load Cage is perfect for smaller frames or funky full-suspension frames where bottle clearance is an issue. Providing a secure hold and easy access to your bottle, this stylish cage weighs in at just over 42 grams.
Stay cool, even on the hottest days with Cannondale's Insulated High-Flow Water Bottle. The triple-layer thermal isolation technology keeps your drink cooler over twice as long as non-insulated bottles, and the high-flow valve and an easy-squeeze design make staying hydrated a breeze. Plus, its…
• Glass reinforced nylon construction • Fits standard bottles • Hardware included • ~ 28g
Sometimes you don't want to leave your cup of joe at home. Enter: Origin-8's Joe-2-Go Drink Holder to keep your morning beverage within easy reach.
Osprey's Raptor 14 pack carries everything you need to ride all day. It's made from rip-stop nylon and contains tons of pockets: one for easy access to the 3-liter Hydraulics reservoir, a main compartment, a lined electronics/glasses pocket, and a removable tool organizer in its own lower zip…
- Stainless steel cage with 24 ounce screw top bottle - Cage Velcros on any size frame tube or seat post
Specialized's Zee Cage II boasts a unique side-loading design that works great on small frames and full-suspension bikes that don't have clearance for getting a bottle in and out of a standard cage. Plus, it's made of reinforced plastic so it's light and durable and holds bottles fast. And, you can…
Make quick work of any bottle-cap-removal operation with Park's BO-2 Bottle Opener. This ergonomic tool is made of stainless steel with a comfy vinyl coating.
Cannondale’s GT-40 Aluminum Cage provides easy bottle access in a wrap-around design that holds bottles securely even on rough roads and trails. Plus, at 40 grams, it’s light, too!
The FC System was designed with one thing in mind: to bring together the most compelling details into one all-inclusive hydration system. This center-mounted, low-profile hydration system adapts to a wide variety of aerobar positions. It combines a bottle with a no-splash refill port, integrated…
Cannondale's Speed-C Cage provides excellent wrap-around coverage with an effective, yet subtle C-logo design. Made of molded poly-resin, this stylish cage tips the scales at a scant 40 grams.
Specialized's E-Cage 6.0 MTB is constructed from aluminum for minimum weight, maximum durability and excellent bottle-holding power.
Specialized's Manta Cage is light, secure and stylish. Its feathery aluminum construction is exceptionally durable and the unique, anti-scuff wings keep your bottles pristine. Plus, the open design means easy in/out.
Specialized's Rib Cage Carbon features 100% FACT carbon for a sleek, minimalist design with secure bottle retention in a featherlight, sub-20-gram package.
Specialized's Rib Cage II is light and easy to color coordinate. Low bottle position improves aerodynamics and the reinforced composite material increases durability without adding weight. And, you get SWAT compatibility for storage and tool integration.
Specialized's Zee Cage II Alloy boasts a unique side-loading design that works great on small frames and full-suspension bikes that don't have clearance for getting a bottle in and out of a standard cage. Plus, it's made of strong and light aluminum to hold bottles fast.
Make losing bottles a thing of the past with Specialized's E-Cage 5.0 Road. It's constructed from aluminum for minimum weight and maximum durability.
- Three mounting positions allow easy in/out bottle accessibility from the left, right, or center position. - Cage can be rotated to alternate positions after installation. - Weight: 50g - Accepts MTB XC Kit Storage Box (on applicable Epic, Stumpjumper HT, and Diverge models). - SWAT technology…
Specialized's Zee Cage integrates an EMT Cage Mount multi-tool, easily allowing riders to combine hydration and repair equipment in an amazingly clean, tidy solution. The cage is available in either a right- and left-hand bottle load, perfect for full suspension and smaller frames.
Specialized's Reserve Rack is the aero way to carry water and inflation tools on your bike. The Reserve Rack fastens to your saddle rails and allows you to mount a water bottle cage, mini pump, and two CO2 canister where they'll stay tucked out of the wind.
• High flow, leakproof air valve automatically opens when the bottle is squeezed • Removable valve for easy cleaning • Thin-wall polypropylene (PP) plastic • Easy to squeeze • 100% BPA-free • Recyclable
• Large valve allows 50% more flow than a standard bottle • Thin-wall polypropylene (PP) plastic • Easy to squeeze • 100% BPA-free • Recyclable
Hydration is only a short reach away with Giant's ProWay Bottle Cage. Lightweight plastic construction offers a safe, secure, and rattle-free hold on your bottles.